- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in the early '80s, The Pogues led by Shane MacGowawere were known for their punk and traditional Irish folk music. The band's music was known to be radical and reflected on working-class liberalism. This reflected in their 1987 biggest hit, "Fairy Tale of New York" which became a cult classic and is one the most played Christmas classic of the 21st century.