Bad Company - Rock N Roll Fantasy Black
Bad Company - Rock N Roll Fantasy Reviews
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Clifford T McGowanSatisfied with the goodsPosted on 21st July 2023
ColinAn absolutely excellent product. I am very, very pleased with my purchase. Thank you, Colin Dell, Guildford.Posted on 12th February 2022
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Bad Company are an English rock group formed in 1973. Band members include singer Paul Rodgers, guitarist Mick Ralphs, drummer Simon Kirke and bassist Boz Burrell. They've had great success throughout the 1970s with hits such as, "just can't get enough", "Good Lovin' Gone Bad", and "Bad Company". They have sold over 20 million copies in both US and UK.