THE POGUES FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK Black
THE POGUES FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Peter GloverT shirt was great product quality and well packaged and great delivery time.Posted on 21st December 2020
Pamela PatrickGreat tshirt - my son will love itPosted on 12th December 2020
Kerry MachinThe best Christmas song..on a great teePosted on 11th October 2020
- Classic loose straight fit Tee
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in the early '80s, The Pogues led by Shane MacGowawere were known for their punk and traditional Irish folk music. The band's music was known to be radical and reflected on working-class liberalism. This reflected in their 1987 biggest hit, "Fairy Tale of New York" which became a cult classic and is one the most played Christmas classic of the 21st century.
Model’s Height is 5’9” and wearing a size small