- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest and back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
The Crow is a cult classic 1994 film directed by Alex Proyas, based on the comic book series of the same name by James O'Barr. The movie tells the story of Eric Draven, portrayed by Brandon Lee, who returns from the dead seeking vengeance for the murder of his fiancée on Devil's Night. With its dark and Gothic atmosphere, iconic visual style, and a haunting soundtrack, "The Crow" is celebrated for its brooding and atmospheric portrayal of urban decay and the supernatural. Tragically, the production of the film was marred by the accidental death of Brandon Lee during filming, adding to the mystique and legend of the movie.