SLAYER WORLD SACRIFICE Black
SLAYER WORLD SACRIFICE Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Scott YoullLove this tee. AwesomePosted on 30th January 2023
iKiokthe great rocking quality has returned! \m/Posted on 24th May 2019
Iain BlackWould have been better if it had the back print with your dates like the vest Amplified srllPosted on 20th April 2019
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Thrash metal band Slayer formed in California in 1981 and was founded by guitarists Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King. They shot to fame with their 1986 release Reign in Blood and went on to become one of the biggest and most influential metal bands in music, with dark tracks such as Raining Blood, Seasons in the Abyss, Angel of Death and War Ensemble. Slayer are known as pioneering thrash metal as a subgenre, and have won 2 Grammys, 2 Kerrang! awards and a Metal Hammer Golden Gods award.