- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Marilyn Manson, born Brian Hugh Warner on January 5, 1969, is an American singer, songwriter, and controversial figure in the world of music and pop culture. Known for his distinct blend of shock rock and industrial music, Manson gained fame in the 1990s for his provocative lyrics, theatrical stage performances, and striking appearance, often characterised by elaborate makeup, dark clothing, and unsettling imagery. He and his band, also named Marilyn Manson, released several successful albums that garnered both critical acclaim and notoriety due to their explicit content and themes. Beyond his music, Manson has been a lightning rod for discussions on the limits of artistic expression, social commentary, and the influence of media on society. His impact on music and culture continues to be a subject of both fascination and controversy.