- Made with 100% certified Organic Cotton
- PETA Vegan Approved
- Conforms to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- Heathers 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Standard straight fit
- Soft feel finish
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle stiching to the hem and cuffs
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
In 2016, then 14-year-old Billie Eilish, a Los Angeles-based dancer and musician, uploaded her first song, “Ocean Eyes,” to SoundCloud late one night. She had only intended for one person to listen to it: her dance teacher. When she woke up the next day, the song had gone viral on the streaming platform.
Since then she went on to win seven Grammy awards (youngest artist in Grammy history), three Brit awards, and a Acadamy award. Billie is known as the most successful artist of the 2010's. Today she continues to make an impact in the music industry and raise awareness on enviromental issues.