- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in Sheffield in 1977, the heavy glam metal band are now one of the world's best-selling artists selling more than 100 million records worldwide. Two of their albums, Pyromania and Hysteria, have been awarded Diamond certification, with hit singles such as Photograph, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Love Bites and Woman. Def Leppard won two American Music Awards in 1989, and were nominated for four MTV Video Music Awards in 1992 for their track Let's Get Rocked.