ACDC HIGH VOLTAGE Charcoal
ACDC HIGH VOLTAGE Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
RobinGreat fit.Posted on 1st April 2023
Nicholas BAll perfect! TyPosted on 12th April 2019
Ben Norsworthy😎👍🎸 very pleased with everythingPosted on 1st July 2018
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up
ABOUT THE BAND:
Australian hard rockers AC/DC was formed in 1973 by brothers Angus and Malcolm Young. After releasing their debut album High Voltage, AC/DC rocked the world and became one of the biggest-selling bands to date. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003, received an Award for Outstanding Service to Australian Music, achieved double Diamond status for Back in Black, and have had 2 roads named after them in Melbourne and Leganés.