- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
David Bowie is an English performer who was a major, influential figure in the music industry, with many celebrities citing him as a strong influence in their lives, before he sadly passed away aged 69, January 2016. His career has included much experimentation, including his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust, his collaboration with Queen for song Under Pressure, and his discography spanning many genres. He has also starred in, produced, and sound tracked many films, such as cult classic Labyrinth. Bowie was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996, and, amongst other awards, has won 2 Grammys and 3 BRIT Awards.
Model is 191cm and wears a size large