- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
In 1969, the Woodstock Music & Art Fair took place on a dairy farm in Bethel, New York. Over half a million of music lovers come over to hear 32 acts in the course of 4 days. Famous musicians who performed at this event were Jimi Hendrix, the Grateful Dead, the Who and Janis Joplin. Woodstock is known as one the most iconic events in music history.