- ONLY AVAILABLE AT AMPLIFIED
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Arctic Monkeys, formed in Sheffield, England in 2002, have established themselves as one of the most influential and successful rock bands of the 21st century. Comprising Alex Turner, Jamie Cook, Nick O'Malley, and Matt Helders, the band gained widespread recognition with their debut album, "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not," in 2006. Known for their distinctive sound that fuses indie rock with elements of post-punk and garage rock, the Arctic Monkeys have consistently delivered critically acclaimed albums, such as "AM" and "Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino." Turner's clever and evocative lyrics, coupled with the band's dynamic musicality, have solidified their reputation as one of the foremost acts in contemporary rock music.