- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Van Halen started out in 1960 as a group of brothers from The Neverlands. They achieved worldwide fame through their career for their many popular songs and their massive stage performances. The album ‘1984’ was their most successful album with the lead single ‘Jump’ becoming an international hit. In 2007 there was no surprise when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.