- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
English rock band The Who are considered one of the most influential rock bands of the 20th century having sold over 100 million records worldwide. They first got together in 1964 and consisted of Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle and Keith Moon. Their live performances were filled with smashed guitars and overturned drum kits which symbolised the violent passions of a band that mixed four distinct and powerful sounds.