- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers formed in Los Angeles in 1983 and was founded by singer Anthony Kiedis and bassist Flea. Playing funk and psychedelic rock, the Chilli Peppers have become one of the best selling bands in the world with hit albums such as Californication, By the Way, and Stadium Arcadium. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, have won 6 Grammy Awards, 8 MTV Video Music Awards, and were awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2008.