- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in Aberdeen, Washington, in 1987, Nirvana was a three-piece hard rock band made of members Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic, and Dave Grohl. The band has continued to be one of the most influential rock bands today, despite the band ending following Kurt Cobain's death in 1994. Their first album, Bleach, was released on the label Sub Pop establishing Nirvana as part of the Seattle grunge scene, but their second album Nevermind catapulted the band into commercial success, followed by their final album In Utero. Nirvana was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.