MOTLEY CRUE - GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS Charcoal
Not in your size?
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Los Angeles glam metal band Motley Crue formed in 1981 and was founded by Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee. Their music, such as Home Sweet Home, Girls Girls Girls, and Shout at the Devil, gained them as much popularity as their hedonistic lifestyle did, and they're now known as one of the best selling bands of all time. They have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and have been nominated for 3 Grammys.
Model’s Height is 5’9” and wearing a size medium