- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Misfits are an American punk rock band formed in 1977 in Lodi, New Jersey. Founded by vocalist Glenn Danzig, the Misfits quickly gained notoriety for their energetic and horror-themed performances. The band's music is characterized by its fast-paced, aggressive sound, blending punk rock with elements of horror and imagery inspired by B-movies and comic books. The Misfits became iconic for their distinctive skull logo and Danzig's unique vocal style. Despite numerous lineup changes over the years, the Misfits have maintained a dedicated fanbase and have left an enduring impact on the punk rock and alternative music scenes.