- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Jam was a highly influential British band that emerged in the late 1970s and became a prominent figure in the punk and new wave movements. Formed in Woking, Surrey, the group was fronted by the talented singer-songwriter Paul Weller and accompanied by Bruce Foxton on bass and Rick Buckler on drums. The Jam's distinctive sound blended punk's raw energy with elements of mod revival and soul, creating a unique and instantly recognizable style. Throughout their career, they delivered a string of hit singles and critically acclaimed albums, such as "In the City," "All Mod Cons," and "Setting Sons," which solidified their status as one of the most influential bands of their era.