- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Guns N' Roses, an iconic American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1985, rose to prominence with their electrifying blend of hard rock, blues, and punk. Led by the charismatic frontman Axl Rose and the exceptional guitar skills of Slash, the band became synonymous with the excesses and raw energy of the late 1980s and early 1990s music scene. Their debut album, "Appetite for Destruction," remains one of the best-selling albums of all time, featuring hits like "Sweet Child o' Mine" and "Welcome to the Jungle." Known for their intense live performances and rebellious attitude, Guns N' Roses carved their place in rock history as one of the most influential and enduring bands of their generation.