- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Motorhead were formed in 1975 by frontman Lemmy, the only ever present member in a series of different line-ups, the band are famed for heavy metal classics such as Ace Of Spades. Influential and deemed pioneers of speed metal, they wowed thousands over the years with truly anthemic songs.