- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Manhattan raised Tupac Shakur, otherwise known as 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper and record producer. His debut album ‘2pacalypase Now’ was released in 1991, it was praised for focusing on the current issues at the time facing American society such as racism, police brutality and poverty. He has won an American Music Award for favourite Rap/Hip Hop Artist of the Year, been nominated for a Grammy twice and is on the list of the 100 greatest artists of all time. In 1996 Tupac was fatally shot, since then his albums have become some of the best selling albums in the US.