- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest and back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
American-born Rob Zombie is known for fronting the rock band White Zombie. In 1987 they released their debut album Soul-Crusher followed by Make Them Die Slowly in 1989. He is also known for his love for heavy metal and classic horror films.
He went on to filmmaking where his work included 2007's Halloween remake, The devils reject and he is currently set to direct the classic The Munsters a beloved movie of his.