- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Hard rock band Guns n Roses formed in Los Angeles in 1985 and earned their fame with debut album Appetite for Destruction. With classic hits like Sweet Child O' Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, and November Rain, Guns n Roses are now known as one of the world's biggest selling bands of all time. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012 and have won and been nominated for many awards, including 4 MTV Video Music Awards.