- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest and back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Rock legends Led Zeppelin formed in London in 1968. The heavy rock style of their highly popular albums, such as Led Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy, and their untitled 4th album, went on to influence many later bands and artists across genres. Stairway to Heaven became the band's most iconic song and was written by singer Robert Plant and guitarist Jimmy Page. Amongst many other awards and accolades, Led Zeppelin were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.
Model is 191cm and wears a size large