- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The American band formed in 2001. They have gone on to release FIVE consecutive chart-topping albums. Known for being one of the biggest rock bands of the 21st century and the most successful act to emerge from Nevada, Las Vegas. They were invited by Barack Obama to play at the White House as part of the 4th July celebrations.