- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Hip Hop heavyweights Public Enemy, from Long Island, New York, have been releasing their iconic music since 1982. The group has achieved Gold and Platinum records, have been inducted into Long Island Music Hall of Fame, were ranked as number 44 on its list of the Immortals: 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, and were the fourth hip hop group ever to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.