- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Fitted feel
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Model is 5'9 and wearing a size medium
ABOUT THE BAND:
Aretha Franklin born in Memphis, Tennessee shot to fame during the late 1960s. Her hit singles, Respect, I Say a Little Prayer and Think, generated commercial success which earned her the title 'Queen of Soul' and the symbol of 'Black American excellence'.
She has won numerous awards such as 18 Grammys and 6 AMAs. The list of her achievements goes on, she was placed 9th twice in Rolling Stones' Greatest Artist of all time and in 1994 she was presented a Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the US.
Although she sadly departed in 2018 her music and story still continue to make an impact around the music world.