Sun Records & Elvis - Rock & Roll Vintage White
Sun Records & Elvis - Rock & Roll Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Darren WrightLove this T-Shirt fits perfectly size large and am a 40-42inch chest , everything was easy to order and came on time . Thank youPosted on 9th May 2023
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Elvis Presley was born January 8th 1935 in Mississippi, USA. He was an American singer and actor who was dubbed as the 'King of Rock 'n Roll'. Presely's career began in 1954 recording with Sun Records. His was said to be very heavily influenced by African American style of music such as gosple music. Since then he went on to win three Grammy Awards and has received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. His hits include, Heartbreak Hotel, Can't Help Falling in Love, Jailhouse Rock, and Hound Dog.
To this very day, He has been recognised as the most influencial and cultural icons of the 20th century and is still making an impact through his music.