Rage Against The Machine - Monk Fire Black
Rage Against The Machine - Monk Fire Reviews
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
AlunNice quality & fitPosted on 25th November 2023
TJPNice soft, quality T-shirt. A true fit as well (I am 6ft tall, slim with a 42" chest). The L was perfect : )Posted on 16th August 2023
Tropicalgamer 11Wrong t-shirt I got sentPosted on 18th June 2023
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in 1991 in California, the band is well known for their political activism. They have sold over 16 million records worldwide. The band's debut album, Rage Against the Machine, reached triple platinum status, driven by heavy radio play of the song "Killing in the Name".