- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Fleetwood Mac are rock band who formed in London in 1967, named after drummer Mick Fleetwood and former bassist John McVie. The band's most popular release is Rumours, which reached number 1 in the charts and contained hit singles Go Your Own Way, Don't Stop, Dreams, and You Make Loving Fun. Rumours, featuring singer Stevie Nicks, is now one of the best-selling albums of all time. Fleetwood Mac have won many awards for Rumours, including 2 Grammy awards.