- Classic loose straight fit T-Shirt
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
ABOUT THE BAND:
Fleetwood Mac are rock band who formed in London in 1967, named after drummer Mick Fleetwood and former bassist John McVie. The band's most popular release is Rumours, which reached number 1 in the charts and contained hit singles Go Your Own Way, Don't Stop, Dreams, and You Make Loving Fun. Rumours, featuring singer Stevie Nicks, is now one of the best-selling albums of all time. Fleetwood Mac have won many awards for Rumours, including 2 Grammy awards.
Model is 191cm and wears a size large