Iron Maiden - Killers Tour 81 Yellow Raven
Iron Maiden - Killers Tour 81 Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Jon from HampshireAmplified products are always quality and great fitting, the best at what they do. Great customer service too, I’ve used them for years.Posted on 11th January 2022
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
British heavy metal doesn’t get much heavier than this. Iron Maiden are hugely influential in the genre and classic albums such as The Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, and Powerslave prove that point. Formed in 1975 in East London, their iconic mascot Eddie is just as recognisable as their thrash inducing metal anthems.