- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
English rock band Joy Division was formed in 1976 in Manchester, the band consisted of singer Ian Curtis, guitarist and keyboardist Bernard Sumner, bass player Peter Hook, and drummer Stephen Morris.
The band wanted to move away from their punk roots and developed a sound and style that made them one of the pioneers of the late-1970s post-punk movement.
‘Unknown Pleasures’ was Joy Division's debut album released in 1979 which received critical acclaim as an influential post-punk album. In May 1980 before their first world tour, Curtis committed suicide, aged 23. After his death, the remaining members continued as New Order and achieved critical and commercial success.
Although Joy Division's career spanned less than four years, the band still continues to exert an influence on a variety of artists today.