The Clash - London Calling Charcoal
The Clash - London Calling Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
GemmaClassic artwork meets Unique styling and quality. Love It.Posted on 15th June 2022
Alan Farquharquality productPosted on 26th October 2021
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Clash formed in 1976 lead by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones. They are known as one of the original British punk bands despite also experimenting with ska and reggae, and influenced many later popular punk and rock bands. They earned fame in the US with their 3rd album, London Calling, and their single Rock the Casbah from 5th album Combat Rock. Rolling Stone magazine included 5 Clash songs in their list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. The Clash was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003.