THE ROLLING STONES VOODOO LOUNGE Black
THE ROLLING STONES VOODOO LOUNGE Reviews
Rated 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Mandy McCallumT-shirt is very small sized. Also isn’t as shown in pictures. No voodoo dancer on the back as described. Totally gutted!Posted on 2nd July 2022
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
- Features their 1994 studio album artwork print on the back
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands in the world. Formed in London in 1962, the band, lead by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, have spent over 50 years dominating the industry with 29 studio albums and 18 live albums. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time list, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004.