Model wears: Size Small
Model's height: 173cm/5'8"
- Flattering cut and slightly shorter than our classic Ts
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Vintage feel with raw edge to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double-edged neck line
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands in the world. Formed in London in 1962, the band, lead by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, have spent over 50 years dominating the industry with 29 studio albums and 18 live albums. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time list, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004.