BLONDIE AHOY EIGHTIES Vintage White
BLONDIE AHOY EIGHTIES Reviews
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
michael mcmullanNice product. Arrived promptly.Posted on 21st May 2020
Claire McDonaldGreat have purchased a few T-shirt’s good servicePosted on 11th April 2020
- Flattering cut and slightly shorter than our classic Ts
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Vintage feel with raw edge to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edged neck line
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
ABOUT THE BAND:
Blondie is an American rock band founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein. The band was a pioneer in the early American new wave and punk scenes of the mid-late 1970s. Its first two albums contained strong elements of these genres, and although successful in the United Kingdom and Australia,
Blondie was regarded as an underground band in the United States until the release of Parallel Lines in 1978. Over the next three years, the band achieved several hit singles including "Heart of Glass", "Call Me", "Rapture" and "The Tide Is High" and became noted for its eclectic mix of musical styles incorporating elements of disco, pop, reggae, and early rap music.