BLACK SABBATH PARANOID Charcoal
Not in your size?
- Flattering cut and slightly shorter than our classic Ts
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Vintage feel with raw edge to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double-edged neckline
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
ABOUT THE BAND:
One of the most influential heavy metal bands of all time, Black Sabbath were formed in Birmingham, UK in 1968. Fronted by Ozzy Osbourne and famed for their hair-raising antics as well as their seminal albums Paranoid, Master of Reality, and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006.
If you are looking for an iconic Black Sabbath t-shirt online today, our range of Black Sabbath clothing is where you need to be. We have an extensive collection that includes the much sought after Black Sabbath tour t-shirt from their 1978 U.S tour. Shop online now.