IRON MAIDEN EDDIES LOGO Strange Blue
IRON MAIDEN EDDIES LOGO Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Maria GewrgalaGreat qualityPosted on 3rd April 2023
Alison FranklinLove this t-shirt! It is an unusual colour - I got the light blue one. It is really soft and has a less rigid neck to most t shirts so is really comfy.Posted on 11th February 2021
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
British heavy metal doesn’t get much heavier than this. Iron Maiden are hugely influential in the genre and classic albums such as The Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, and Powerslave prove that point. Formed in 1975 in East London, their iconic mascot Eddie is just as recognisable as their thrash inducing metal anthems.