- Classic loose straight fit crop top
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Australian hard rockers AC/DC was formed in 1973 by brothers Angus and Malcolm Young. After releasing their debut album High Voltage, AC/DC rocked the world and became one of the biggest selling bands to date. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003, recieved an Award for Outstanding Service to Australian Music, achieved double Diamond status for Back in Black, and have had 2 roads named after them in Melbourne and Leganés.
Model is 5’11 and wears a size medium