- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
American alternative rock band Foo Fighters were founded by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl in Seattle in 1994. Their debut album ‘Foot Fighters’ was written entirely by Grohl, he described making the album as a therapeutic experience to recover from the death of his Nirvana bandmate Kurt Cobain. Over the course of the bands career, four of their albums have won Grammys for best rock album, and they have sold 30 million albums worldwide.