- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
American glam rock band Kiss formed in 1973 in New York City by members Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons. The band became one of the best-selling bands with their heavy rock music, and they have often been cited as being one of the most influential bands in the heavy metal genre with their plentiful discography including albums Destroyer, Love Gun, Hotter Than Hell, and Creatures of the Night. As well as for their music, Kiss became well known for their elaborate stage performances, glam rock outfits, and their face paint make-up. Kiss were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.