- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
English rock band Muse formed in 1994 in Devon. Their debut album ‘Showbiz’ was released in 1999, and was an instant hit in the UK, with Bellamy’s unique standout voice and their melancholic alternative style of music. Muse explored a lot of different genres within their music, their third album ‘Absolution’ used more classical influences, where they used orchestra on most of their tracks, this record became the first of five consecutive UK number one albums. They aren’t short of awards, having won two Grammy awards, two Brit Awards, 5 MTV awards and 8 NME awards.