VAN HALEN 1980 TOUR Charcoal
VAN HALEN 1980 TOUR Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Mr Matthew KreuzerA fab T-ShirtPosted on 14th November 2023
Gary BayfordGreat to shirtPosted on 29th June 2023
Philip WalkerAmlified are good quality tea shirts and good fit with great designsPosted on 14th January 2023
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Van Halen started out in 1960 as a group of brothers from The Neverlands. They achieved worldwide fame through their career for their many popular songs and their massive stage performances. The album ‘1984’ was their most successful album with the lead single ‘Jump’ becoming an international hit. In 2007 there was no surprise when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.