- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Police were an English new wave band formed in London in 1977, for most of their history they considted of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland. Their debut album Reggatta de Blanc was released in 1989 and it became the first of five consecutive UK no 1 albums. They have won many Brit and Grammy awards, and sold over 75 million records which has made them one of the worlds best selling artists of all time.