QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC Charcoal
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC Reviews
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Ian RI am a 38/40 chest but bought the 2xl as these tend to shrink.Posted on 25th May 2023
Ciara SheridanReally comfortable and soft. Such good quality but runs really small. I bought a 2XL as it was the only size left and it fits me like a M-L. Otherwise I love itPosted on 8th December 2019
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Queen formed in London in 1970, consisting of Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon, and Roger Taylor. They became one of the best-selling music artists and one of the biggest stadium rock bands in the world, with classic, award-winning tracks such as Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, and Another One Bites the Dust. Queen has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, and has inspired their own musical, We Will Rock You.