- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Motorhead formed in 1975 by Lemmy and are known as one of the earliest British heavy metal bands. Their most popular tracks include Ace of Spades and Motorhead, and their music has inspired numerous tribute bands and tribute albums. Motorhead won a Grammy in 2005, and a Kerrang! Silver K Award in 2000.