- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
David Bowie is an English performer who has become a major, influential figure in the music industry. His career has included much experimentation, including his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust, his collaboration with Queen for song Under Pressure, and his discography spanning many genres. He has also starred in, produced, and sound tracked many films, such as cult classic Labyrinth. Bowie was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996, and, amongst other awards, has won 2 Grammys and 3 BRIT Awards.