- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print with tour dates printed on the back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Australian hard rockers AC/DC was formed in 1973 by brothers Angus and Malcolm Young. After releasing their debut album High Voltage, AC/DC rocked the world and became one of the biggest-selling bands to date. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003, received an Award for Outstanding Service to Australian Music, achieved double Diamond status for Back in Black, and have had 2 roads named after them in Melbourne and Leganés.